You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

YEH!!!

Nice and ill just like to say to all you nasty reviewers out there... GO AWAY!!!
Newgrounds wouldn't Be Newgrounds without the cock jokes the violence so just go watch your teletubbies!!!

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the best spoof of transformers i have seen ever i was laughing so much you have to make the full version of it...
LOL Keep it up

Pork Pork

Amazing

That was superb i watched it for about 25 minutes before i realized it kept on repeating
keep up the good work!!!

Dry Stone Walling Dry Stone Walling

WOW!

IT was great the music was a bit boring but everything else was amazing i am inspired to build something now lol also did you base the animation around the song or not?
Keep it up!!!

kyle-christie responds:

You gotta build a wall..even if you only do it once lol. The lyrics built the animation coz they tell a story..if you see what I mean.

Jet Death 2 Jet Death 2

WTF!!!

You stole that ship of my mate on the net!!! in the future improve on animations and ry to draw suff yourself (well!!!)

DXT responds:

Whatchu talkin bout willis? Maybe your "mate" stole it from me? In the future try to improve yo spelling, tori,

Tidbits Tidbits

HAHA LOL!

LOL that was funny Ive watched it hundreds of times 5/5 10/5 definitely a favourite!!!
Keep It Up

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

HaHa great lol

very funny made me laugh my head off very disturbing also but anyway keep it up!!!

10 Days Trial - 11 10 Days Trial - 11

wtf!

i thought it was absolutely rubbish, no story line, too short, and the voices where bad. in the future spend more time making flash videos and think of good story lines.