Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Awesome!

Great game 5/5 10/10 Keep it up!
My score was 1314976!

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

YAY!!!

I got a Z+ no one can stop me.
Good quiz found it fun.
Keep It Up!!!

SHIFT SHIFT

Great allthough...

Its Good but you cannot run and jump at the same time so improve on that so i can give you a 10/10 but still 5/5 9/10
Keep It Up.

Newgrounds Ragdoll Newgrounds Ragdoll

Good

Beat my score of 413,192 - It was hard

Marine's Racing Game Marine's Racing Game

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game was EXTREMLY boring it had no purpose and in the future make a better background, make the speed faster, when you pass the finish line nothing happens so improve that, add more levels and add more music!

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Good game!!!

Gret game finished it maybe if you make another add a level creator and a screen to let you pick all the levels once you complete the game 10/10 5/5 definatly a favorite!!!

keep it up!

Raptek Arena Reloaded Raptek Arena Reloaded

Not good

this game was horrible the special attack didnt work niether did the shield you die to qickly and its hard next time improve the game by making it easier.

Kelemas responds:

I don't understand why it did not work... since many others don't have the same problem.
Please note that the Special Ability need it's pause just like any other attack. If you are attacking too quickly you won't be able to use it. Just go away from the enemies, make a pause between attacks, and voilĂ ... the special skill will go off like a charm!

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

O.K.

The game was fun but a little to easy i would have given a tn but i dont like the fact you put the rest of the cheats on another site but it was still a good game so keep it up.

Hero RPG Hero RPG

good but help!

a good gaming started it an hour ago i took off my armour then i whent to put it back on but it says 'your dead arms cant hold this' and now it says it for everything so can someone plz help.

LonLonRanch responds:

Hmm, this problem would imply that your character has died. If you seem to be perfectly healthy than you have run into a bug (sorry about that :) ) try saving and reloading.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Great game!!!

Much better than the first one... but i thought it was too easy as i got all the medals a 71 combo and completed story mode so in no. 3 make it a small bit harder but still keep it up!!!!